- Title: G. Adlai Feather family papers
- Creator: G. Adlai Feather
- Date: 1866-1987
- Collection Number: MS 0335
- Size: 4.5 linear feet
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The G. Adlai Feather family papers span the years 1866 to 1987. The bulk of material pertains to G. Adlai Feather and his personal and research activities, but also includes other material relating to his daughter Ilka Feather Minter (1920-2005), as well as other family members. Most of those materials are located in the Photographs series.
- Access Terms:
- Holy Week--Latin America
- Holly Week--Spain
- Holy Week--Spain--M
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
Which is your favorite Rudolfo Anaya novel?
Bless Me, Ultima (1972)
Heart of Aztlan (1976)
The Legend of La Llorona: A Short Novel (1984)
Lord of the Dawn: the Legend of Quetzalcóatl (1987)
Jalamanta: A Message from the Desert (1996)
Randy Lopez Goes Home: A Novel
The Old Man's Love Story
Total votes: 35
This Month in New Mexico History
|May 3, 1837 - American John Langham complains to New Mexico Gov. Albino Perez saying he had leased the Cienega of Santa Fe but the town council had failed to fence the area as promised. Langham paid 127 pesos to lease the swamp for the spring and summer and finally fenced part of the area at his own expense.|
There are currently 0 users online.