- Title: G. Adlai Feather family papers
- Creator: G. Adlai Feather
- Date: 1866-1987
- Collection Number: MS 0335
- Size: 4.5 linear feet
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The G. Adlai Feather family papers span the years 1866 to 1987. The bulk of material pertains to G. Adlai Feather and his personal and research activities, but also includes other material relating to his daughter Ilka Feather Minter (1920-2005), as well as other family members. Most of those materials are located in the Photographs series.
- Access Terms:
- Holy Week--Latin America
- Holly Week--Spain
- Holy Week--Spain--M
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|April 26, 1901 - Outlaw Tom "Blackjack" Ketchum is hanged in Clayton for committing a train robbery. Ketchum was decapitated while plunging from the gallows and his death raised many questions about the inhumanity of this method of execution.|
There are currently 0 users online.