- Title: G. Adlai Feather family papers
- Creator: G. Adlai Feather
- Date: 1866-1987
- Collection Number: MS 0335
- Size: 4.5 linear feet
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The G. Adlai Feather family papers span the years 1866 to 1987. The bulk of material pertains to G. Adlai Feather and his personal and research activities, but also includes other material relating to his daughter Ilka Feather Minter (1920-2005), as well as other family members. Most of those materials are located in the Photographs series.
- Access Terms:
- Holy Week--Latin America
- Holly Week--Spain
- Holy Week--Spain--M
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|August 28, 1944 - The U.S. Catron (named after the New Mexico county) is launched from Wilmington, Calif. The ship transported Japanese POWs and repatriated Americans, earning a combat battle star during World War II.|
There are currently 0 users online.