- Title: Bonnell family photographs
- Creator: Bonnell family
- Date: ca. 1880s-1950s
- Collection Number: MS 0432
- Size: 440 items
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of 440 photostatic copies made from original photographs. Most photographs depict activities at the Bonnell Ranch, ca. 1915-1955. Also included are photographs from the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana, ca. 1911-1914. Copied items from the original scrapbook, compiled by Eleanor B. Shockey, include items such as advertising trade cards, letters, news clippings, business cards, canceled checks and an archaeological investigation into the Bonnell Site.
- Access Terms:
- Rhodes, Eugene Manlove, 1869-1934
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) -- Correspondence
- American fiction -- Southwest, New
- Western stories -- Authorship
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|March 2, 1881 - Billy the Kid writes the fourth of six letters to Gov. Lew Wallace from a Santa Fe jail, asking for a meeting to discuss their 1879 agreement and his criminal case.|
There are currently 0 users online.