- Title: Bonnell family photographs
- Creator: Bonnell family
- Date: ca. 1880s-1950s
- Collection Number: MS 0432
- Size: 440 items
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of 440 photostatic copies made from original photographs. Most photographs depict activities at the Bonnell Ranch, ca. 1915-1955. Also included are photographs from the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana, ca. 1911-1914. Copied items from the original scrapbook, compiled by Eleanor B. Shockey, include items such as advertising trade cards, letters, news clippings, business cards, canceled checks and an archaeological investigation into the Bonnell Site.
- Access Terms:
- Rhodes, Eugene Manlove, 1869-1934
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) -- Correspondence
- American fiction -- Southwest, New
- Western stories -- Authorship
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 13, 1903 - The historic Montezuma Hotel west of Las Vegas is sold to the Young Mens' Christian Association for $1. Two prior massive hotels built out of wood in the same area each burned to the ground before this structure, still standing, was sold. Although there were grand plans for the hotels and adjoining hot springs to turn a profit from the vacationing idle rich, the hotel venture was mostly unsuccessful.|
There are currently 0 users online.