- Title: Bonnell family photographs
- Creator: Bonnell family
- Date: ca. 1880s-1950s
- Collection Number: MS 0432
- Size: 440 items
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of 440 photostatic copies made from original photographs. Most photographs depict activities at the Bonnell Ranch, ca. 1915-1955. Also included are photographs from the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana, ca. 1911-1914. Copied items from the original scrapbook, compiled by Eleanor B. Shockey, include items such as advertising trade cards, letters, news clippings, business cards, canceled checks and an archaeological investigation into the Bonnell Site.
- Access Terms:
- Rhodes, Eugene Manlove, 1869-1934
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) -- Correspondence
- American fiction -- Southwest, New
- Western stories -- Authorship
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 22, 1791 - Pedro de Nava, military commander of the Internal Provinces of New Spain, instructs his captains to distribute some presidio lands to soldiers. Santa Fe was the only community with a presidio in New Mexico.|
There are currently 0 users online.