- Title: Bonnell family photographs
- Creator: Bonnell family
- Date: ca. 1880s-1950s
- Collection Number: MS 0432
- Size: 440 items
- Location: New Mexico State University Library, Archives and Special Collections, Las Cruces, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of 440 photostatic copies made from original photographs. Most photographs depict activities at the Bonnell Ranch, ca. 1915-1955. Also included are photographs from the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana, ca. 1911-1914. Copied items from the original scrapbook, compiled by Eleanor B. Shockey, include items such as advertising trade cards, letters, news clippings, business cards, canceled checks and an archaeological investigation into the Bonnell Site.
- Access Terms:
- Rhodes, Eugene Manlove, 1869-1934
- Parker, Dorothy, 1893-1967 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) -- Correspondence
- American fiction -- Southwest, New
- Western stories -- Authorship
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
Which is your favorite Rudolfo Anaya novel?
Bless Me, Ultima (1972)
Heart of Aztlan (1976)
The Legend of La Llorona: A Short Novel (1984)
Lord of the Dawn: the Legend of Quetzalcóatl (1987)
Jalamanta: A Message from the Desert (1996)
Randy Lopez Goes Home: A Novel
The Old Man's Love Story
Total votes: 34
This Month in New Mexico History
|May 1, 1958 - White Sands Proving Grounds, secretly established by the military in 1945, officially becomes White Sands Missile Range. Many ranchers in the area felt that the U.S. Government unfairly seized their land.|
There are currently 0 users online.