- Title: Huning-Fergusson Family Photograph Collection 1855-1951
- Date: 1855-1951
- Collection Number: PICT 000-194
- Size: 1 folder (15 photographic prints, 3 color slides)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Collection consists mainly of portraits: the Huning brothers (Charles, Franz, Louis, Henry, c.1870), Erna Fergusson (1951), Hans Huning with wife and mother (1948), young Harvey Fergusson (1948), and infant Franklin Hunt Long (1950). There are three views of Huning Castle, one includes an elderly Franz Huning. Views show the facade, side and back of the building with gardens and windmill. Collection also includes three color slides of Erna Fergusson's garden (1946), two include Erna Fergusson.
- Access Terms:
- Fergusson, Erna, 1888-1964
- Long, Franklin Hunt
- Albuquerque (N.M.)
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque
- Architecture -- New Mexico
- Castle Huning (Albuquerque, N.M.)
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 13, 1878 - Gov. Lew Wallace issues general pardon to fighting factions in Lincoln County War for all "misdemeanors and offenses committed" since February 1. After short hiatus, however, the war resumes.|
There are currently 0 users online.