- Title: Huning-Fergusson Family Photograph Collection 1855-1951
- Date: 1855-1951
- Collection Number: PICT 000-194
- Size: 1 folder (15 photographic prints, 3 color slides)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Collection consists mainly of portraits: the Huning brothers (Charles, Franz, Louis, Henry, c.1870), Erna Fergusson (1951), Hans Huning with wife and mother (1948), young Harvey Fergusson (1948), and infant Franklin Hunt Long (1950). There are three views of Huning Castle, one includes an elderly Franz Huning. Views show the facade, side and back of the building with gardens and windmill. Collection also includes three color slides of Erna Fergusson's garden (1946), two include Erna Fergusson.
- Access Terms:
- Fergusson, Erna, 1888-1964
- Long, Franklin Hunt
- Albuquerque (N.M.)
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque
- Architecture -- New Mexico
- Castle Huning (Albuquerque, N.M.)
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.