- Title: Huning-Fergusson Family Papers 1812-19501861-1911
- Date: 1812-1950
- Collection Number: MSS 194 BC
- Size: 3 boxes (2.26 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Huning-Fergusson family papers primarily pertain to Clara Huning Fergusson (Box 1),Harvey Butler Fergusson (Box 2), and Franz Huning (Box 3). Correspondence, diaries,manuscripts, news clippings, legal documents, tax receipts, genealogical information, andmemorabilia make up the bulk of this collection.
- Access Terms:
- Huning, Franz
- Fergusson, Clara Huning, 1865-1950
- Fergusson, Harvey Butler 1848-1915
- Huning, Ernestine.
- Fergusson, Erna, 1888-1964
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--History
- Santa Fe Trail
- Castle Huning (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- Land titles--New Mexico
- Gold mines and mining--New Mexico--White Oaks
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.