- Title: Hugo Brehme Mexico Photograph Collection
- Creator: Brehme, Hugo
- Date: 1903-1943
- Collection Number: PICT 996-018
- Size: 2 boxes (Photographic prints ; 18 x 13 in., or smaller (bulk 5 x 7 in.))
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The photographs in this collection include views taken in the following identified locations: Amecameca, Atzcapotzalco, Cuernavaca, Mexico City, Los Mochis, Paricutin (Michocan), Sinaloa, Salina Cruz, Uruapan, Michoacan, El Valle (Sinaloa), Xochimilco.
- Access Terms:
- Zapata, Emiliano, 1879-1919
- Matteson, Sumner W., 1867-1920
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.