- Title: Hugo Brehme La Decena Tragica Photograph Collection
- Creator: Brehme, Hugo
- Date: 1913-1929
- Collection Number: PICT 997-014
- Size: 1 box (Photographic prints)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of photographs taken by Hugo Brehme in Mexico, in possible collaboration with Augustin Victor Casasola at La Agencia de Informacion Fotografica. The photographs primarily document events which occurred during "La Decena Tragica" (The Ten Tragic Days), February, 1913. Also included are photographs of U.S. warships and sailors, as well as European (German?) groups in Mexico. This group includes sixty prints, approximately 5 x 7 in.
- Access Terms:
- Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920 -- Destruction and pillage -- Mexico -- Mexico City
- Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|July 14, 1881 - William Bonney, aka Billy the Kid, is shot and killed by Lincoln County Sheriff Pat Garrett who ambushed him in a darkened bedroom at Pete Maxwell's ranch in Fort Sumner. The Kid's last words were "Quien es, quien es?" (Who's there, who's there?)|
There are currently 0 users online.