- Title: Hugh Milton Miller Film Collection
- Creator: Miller, Hugh Milton, 1908-
- Date: 1940-1964
- Collection Number: MSS 809 SC
- Size: 1 folder with 3 DVDs (3 hrs. 12 min.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The films in the Indian Dances of New Mexico series, 1962-1964 show dances at various New Mexico Pueblos. The Indian dances were filmed from July 1963 to July 1964. The Pueblos represented are Santa Clara, Nambe, San Ildefonso, Tesuque and San Juan (Okhay Owingeh).
- Access Terms:
- Roberts, Donald L.
- Grand Canyon (Ariz.)
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel
- Mesa Verde National Park (Colo.)
- Sandoval County (N.M.)
- Jemez Mountains (N.M.)
- Indian dance -- North America
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico
- Rodeos -- Arizona -- Tucson
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Carlsbad
- Public lands -- Arizona
- American bison
- Ships -- San Diego Bay (Calif.)
- Pueblo dance -- New Mexico
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 13, 1878 - Gov. Lew Wallace issues general pardon to fighting factions in Lincoln County War for all "misdemeanors and offenses committed" since February 1. After short hiatus, however, the war resumes.|
There are currently 0 users online.