- Title: Holm O. Bursum Photograph Collection 1902-1925
- Creator: Bursum, Holm O., 1867-1953
- Date: 1902-1925
- Collection Number: PICT 000-092
- Size: 1 folder (3 photographic prints (2 on postcard stock) ; 14x19 cm. or smaller)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of two photographic postcards, one of a "Classman Rent a Car Corp." vehicle parked in front of the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. (1925); one captioned "J.R. Liston--Inventor, Nogales, Ariz." showing the inventor and his wind-powered water pump, and one photograph of iron croppings at Jones Iron Mine in Crawford County, Missouri. (Dec. 1902).
- Access Terms:
- Washington (D.C.)
- Nogales (Ariz.)
- Water pumps
- Iron mines and mining -- Missouri
- Transportation -- Vehicles
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 20, 1914 - Mexican Gen. Jose Ynez Salazar, who served Victoriano Huerta in the Mexican Revolution, escapes from an Albuquerque jail. Legendary New Mexico lawman Elfego Baca likely planned his friend Salazar's escape.|
There are currently 0 users online.