- Title: Hilaire Hiler Papers 1849-1966 (bulk 1920-1940)
- Creator: Hiler, Hilaire, 1898-1966
- Date: 1849-1966
- Collection Number: MSS 533 BC
- Size: 1 box (1 cu. ft. ) + 1 oversize folder
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Hilaire Hiler papers consist of photographs, clippings, and correspondence of HilaireHiler and family. A sketch book of water color paintings by him is of special interest. Included arephotographs of some of Hilaire Hiler's paintings as far back as the late 1920s before his familychanged their name. News clippings and some color reproductions are represented.
- Access Terms:
- Hiler, Hilaire, 1898-1966
- Hiler, Mayer
- Painters -- United States
- Art -- History
- Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- United States
- Art, Abstract
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 13, 1878 - Gov. Lew Wallace issues general pardon to fighting factions in Lincoln County War for all "misdemeanors and offenses committed" since February 1. After short hiatus, however, the war resumes.|
There are currently 0 users online.