- Title: Hersom's Emporium Manitou Springs and Garden of the Gods Photograph Collection
- Creator: Hersom's Emporium (Manitou, Colo.)
- Date: 1880-1899
- Collection Number: PICT 992-012
- Size: 1 box (.3 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Includes card-mounted albumen prints of Manitou Springs, Colorado and Garden of the Gods. Images include a cityscape of Manitou showing the Pueblo Resort for Gentlemen and buildings at Ute Iron Springs, one advertising Pike's Peak Souvenirs. Landscapes include Ute Pass and Rainbow Falls, and a series at Garden of the Gods including several isolated, named rock formations. The photographs were taken by Hersom's Emporium in Manitou Springs, Colorado.
- Access Terms:
- Hersom, C. E.
- Hersom, A. R.
- Herson's Emporium (Manitou Springs, Colo.)
- Manitou Springs (Colo.)
- Garden of the Gods (Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Tourism -- Colorado
- Rock formations -- Colorado
- Hotels -- Colorado
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|February 20, 1905 - The New Mexico Assembly creates the Mounted Police, which never exceeded 22 members and existed until 1922 when duties were transferred to the National Guard.|
There are currently 0 users online.