- Title: Henry Melvill Gwatkin Papers, 1899-1904
- Creator: Gwatkin, Henry Melvill, 1844-1916
- Date: 1899-1904
- Collection Number: MSS 429 SC
- Size: 1 folder
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Gwatkin papers consist of published lectures and hand-written teaching notes byProfessor Henry Melvill Gwatkin, University of Cambridge, between 1899-1904. The musicalscores to two hymns are included. The collection was dontated to UNM by Jack Rittenhouse.
- Access Terms:
- Gwatkin, Henry Melvill, 1844-1916
- Churches, Anglican Sermons
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|July 14, 1881 - William Bonney, aka Billy the Kid, is shot and killed by Lincoln County Sheriff Pat Garrett who ambushed him in a darkened bedroom at Pete Maxwell's ranch in Fort Sumner. The Kid's last words were "Quien es, quien es?" (Who's there, who's there?)|
There are currently 0 users online.