- Title: Henry G. Peabody Photograph Albums
- Creator: Peabody, Henry G. (Henry Greenwood), 1855-1951
- Date: 1900-1930
- Collection Number: PICT 987-017
- Size: 4 boxes (8 albums)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: A collection of bound travelogs with text by Henry Greenwood Peabody. Subjects include Mexico, California, Yellowstone, and Yosemite National Park. Also includes booklets entitled In the Footsteps of Cortes, Vera Cruz to the City of Mexico, an Illustrated Lecture by Henry G. Peabody, 1918.
- Access Terms:
- Yosemite National Park (Calif.)
- Mexico -- Description and travel
- San Diego (Calif.)
- Yellowstone National Park
- San Francisco (Calif.)
- Missions -- California
- Architecture -- Mexico
- National parks and reserves -- California
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.