- Title: Henry G. Peabody Photograph Albums
- Creator: Peabody, Henry G. (Henry Greenwood), 1855-1951
- Date: 1900-1930
- Collection Number: PICT 987-017
- Size: 4 boxes (8 albums)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: A collection of bound travelogs with text by Henry Greenwood Peabody. Subjects include Mexico, California, Yellowstone, and Yosemite National Park. Also includes booklets entitled In the Footsteps of Cortes, Vera Cruz to the City of Mexico, an Illustrated Lecture by Henry G. Peabody, 1918.
- Access Terms:
- Yosemite National Park (Calif.)
- Mexico -- Description and travel
- San Diego (Calif.)
- Yellowstone National Park
- San Francisco (Calif.)
- Missions -- California
- Architecture -- Mexico
- National parks and reserves -- California
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 13, 1878 - Gov. Lew Wallace issues general pardon to fighting factions in Lincoln County War for all "misdemeanors and offenses committed" since February 1. After short hiatus, however, the war resumes.|
There are currently 0 users online.