- Title: Henry A. Kiker Papers 1879-19341901-1934
- Creator: Kiker, Henry A.
- Date: 1879-1934
- Collection Number: MSS 57 BC
- Size: 4 boxes (3.45 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Henry A. Kiker papers are organized into two series. The first series consists of court cases arranged alphabetically by client's name. The second series contains legal and personal correspondence, arranged by date, 1879-1934, with undated correspondence at the beginning of the series. Series I and Series II overlap in that both maycontain correspondence relating to the same particular court cases.
- Access Terms:
- Kiker, Henry A.
- Leyba, Juan B.
- Albuquerque and Cerrillos Coal Company
- Maxwell Land Grant Company
- Bickley and Kiker
- Raton (N.M.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Colfax County (N.M.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Maxwell (N.M.) -- History
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950
- Courts -- New Mexico
- Lawyers -- New Mexico
- Probate records -- New Mexico
- Water rights -- New Mexico
- Land titles -- New Mexico
- Judges -- New Mexico
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.