- Title: Helmut de Terra Photograph Collection 1921-1950
- Creator: De Terra, Helmut, 1900-
- Date: 1921-1950
- Collection Number: PICT 000-163
- Size: 3 boxes (3 folders and 6 photograph albums)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Photographs documenting the travels of Dr. Helmut Deterra throughout Asia and the Americas. This collection includes several photographs of Meso -American artifacts.
- Access Terms:
- De Terra, Helmut, 1900-
- Tourism -- Latin America
- Tourism -- Asia
- Art objects
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 15, 1854 - Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy arrives in New Mexico. He later writes that only 10 Catholic priests are in the whole territory and they were "neglectful and extortionate, churches in ruins and no schools." He immediately begins to update the area's isolated, various worshiping practices.|
There are currently 0 users online.