- Title: Harvey S. Hoshour Architectural Drawings and Plans
- Creator: Hoshour, Harvey S.
- Date: 1961-1988
- Collection Number: SWA Hoshour Drawings
- Size: 30 Drawers (7.9 lin. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Harvey S. Hoshour Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains over 200 sets of architectural drawings and plans. These include floor plans, elevations, sections, and site plans for commercial, public, and residential buildings. Complete construction documents for some projects also contain topographic surveys, mechanical and electrical plans, furnishing and detail drawings, and project descriptions. Projects in this collection were designed by Hoshour and his firm, Harvey Hoshour, Architect, Ltd., and under his partnership with Dan L. Pearson known as Hoshour and Pearson, Architects.
- Access Terms:
- Hoshour, Harvey S
- Pearson, Dan L
- Theatre (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- Harvey Hoshour, Architect, Ltd
- Hoshour and Pearson, Architects
- Architecture -- Designs and plans
- Architecture -- New Mexico
- Public buildings -- New Mexico
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century
- Bank buildings -- New Mexico
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 20, 1914 - Mexican Gen. Jose Ynez Salazar, who served Victoriano Huerta in the Mexican Revolution, escapes from an Albuquerque jail. Legendary New Mexico lawman Elfego Baca likely planned his friend Salazar's escape.|
There are currently 0 users online.