- Title: Harry Kinney Papers
- Creator: Kinney, Harry
- Date: 1905-2006
- Collection Number: MSS 746 BC
- Size: 6 boxes (5.5 cu. ft.) + 1 oversize folder
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Personal and Family Papers (1905-2006) contain information, photographs and an oral interview about Harry Kinney and his family, including his parents, Earl Oliver and Opal Kinney, In the oral interview Harry Kinney discusses the Kinney family history and Albuquerque political history. Earl Oliver and Harry both worked for the railroad and this series includes their material on railroads in northern New Mexico. This series also contains certificates, plaques, correspondence and documents showing Harry Kinney's involvement with community organizations such as the National Atomic Museum Foundation.
- Access Terms:
- Kinney, Harry
- Uranium mines and mining -- Health aspects -- Southwestern states
- Americans for Rational Energy Alternatives
- National Atomic Museum (U.S.)
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century
- Bernalillo County (N.M.) -- Politics and government
- Mayors -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque
- Railroads -- New Mexico -- Raton
- Environmental policy -- United States -- Citizen Participation
- Radioactive waste disposal in the ground -- Environment aspects -- New Mexico -- Carlsbad region
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 13, 1878 - Gov. Lew Wallace issues general pardon to fighting factions in Lincoln County War for all "misdemeanors and offenses committed" since February 1. After short hiatus, however, the war resumes.|
There are currently 0 users online.