- Title: Harrison Schmitt Photograph Collection
- Creator: Schmitt, Harrison H.
- Date: 1960-1980
- Collection Number: PICT 000-370
- Size: 1 box (6 folders of photographic prints)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection contains photographs recording the political career of Senator Harrison Schmitt, as well as photographs of national political leaders of the era, including Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, and Dwight Eisenhower. The collection also includes photographs of a Congressional visit to the Kenedy Space Center in 1979.
- Access Terms:
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969
- Schmitt, Harrison H.
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Washington (D.C.)
- Presidents -- United States
- Legislators -- New Mexico
- Politicians -- United States
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 15, 1854 - Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy arrives in New Mexico. He later writes that only 10 Catholic priests are in the whole territory and they were "neglectful and extortionate, churches in ruins and no schools." He immediately begins to update the area's isolated, various worshiping practices.|
There are currently 0 users online.