- Title: Harriet Louisa Smith Photograph Collection
- Creator: Smith, Harriet Louisa
- Date: 1900-1954
- Collection Number: PICT 000-545
- Size: 1 folder (25 photographic prints)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Collection consists of photographs of Serafín and Joaquín Quintero, Spanish dramatists known for their musical theater productions in the zarzuela genre. The collection also contains photographs reproduced from playbills of actresses who appeared in these productions. There are several photographs of street scenes and theaters in Seville where the zarzuelas were performed. There are also two photos of Spanish Baroque religious sculptures.
- Access Terms:
- Alvarez Quintero, Joaquín, 1873-1944
- Alvarez Quintero, Serafín, 1871-1938
- Seville (Spain)
- Spanish drama
- Theaters -- Spain -- Seville
- Actors -- Spain
- Actresses -- Spain
- Dramatists, Spanish
- Zarzuela -- Spain
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.