- Title: Haniel Long Papers 1932-1968 (bulk 1932-1938)
- Creator: Long, Haniel, 1888-1956
- Date: 1932-1968
- Collection Number: MSS 156 SC
- Size: 1 envelope, containing 5 folders
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This small collection contains correspondence, news clippings, programs, bibliographic citations to Long's works, and some typescripts of Long's poetry. The correspondence includes a SoundScriber disc which has been copied onto an audio cassette. Also included is some information about Rydal Press, and an envelope from Writers' Editions.
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|July 14, 1881 - William Bonney, aka Billy the Kid, is shot and killed by Lincoln County Sheriff Pat Garrett who ambushed him in a darkened bedroom at Pete Maxwell's ranch in Fort Sumner. The Kid's last words were "Quien es, quien es?" (Who's there, who's there?)|
There are currently 0 users online.