- Title: Hal Dean Drawings and Plans
- Creator: Dean, Hal M.
- Date: 1968-1996
- Collection Number: SWA Dean Drawings
- Size: 40 drawers (13.5 lin. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Hal Dean Drawings and Plans collection are organized according to the job numbers assigned by Dean’s firm, which are in chronological order. Plans without a job number are filed by date. Plans for individual buildings, including later additions and remodels and original plans for a structure which Dean remodeled are filed together under the original, earliest Hal Dean job number. Plans for architects under the Dean firm are also included, as are several non- Hal Dean documents used for study proposes for related Hal Dean projects.
- Access Terms:
- Dean/Hunt and Associates
- Dean, Kruger and Associates
- University of New Mexico -- Buildings
- Architecture -- New Mexico
- Architecture -- Designs and plans
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- Southwest, New
- Public architecture, Southwest, New
- Church buildings -- New Mexico
- Library buildings -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque
- Library buildings -- Arizona -- Scottsdale
- Buildings -- New Mexico
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|July 14, 1881 - William Bonney, aka Billy the Kid, is shot and killed by Lincoln County Sheriff Pat Garrett who ambushed him in a darkened bedroom at Pete Maxwell's ranch in Fort Sumner. The Kid's last words were "Quien es, quien es?" (Who's there, who's there?)|
There are currently 0 users online.