- Title: HABS Measured Drawings of New Mexico Buildings, 1934-1974
- Creator: Historic American Buildings Survey
- Date: 1934-1974
- Collection Number: SWA HABS Drawings
- Size: 432 sheets (1.25 lin. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection contains 42 New Mexico and regional duplicate drawings from the HABScollection at the Library of Congress. The original measured drawings date from 1934-1973. Theidea for creating a HABS collection at UNM first began in the early 1980s, in anticipation of the50th anniversary of the HABS project, 1983. A grant from the American Institute of Architects,Albuquerque Chapter, helped provide funding for purchasing the materials. The drawings onaverage are 17" x 24" diazo positive blue line prints on white background.
- Access Terms:
- New Mexico -- Buildings
- Architectural drawing -- New Mexico
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico
- Architecture -- New Mexico
- Adobe buildings -- New Mexico
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico
- Church Buildings -- New Mexico
- Pueblo architecture -- New Mexico
- Territorial Style
- Vernacular architecture -- New Mexico
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 5, 1967 - Reies Lopez Tijerina and a group of his followers shoot up the Rio Arriba County Courthouse in Tierra Amarilla and take hostages in protest of land grant circumstances.|
There are currently 0 users online.