- Title: Grub Stake Agreement Between Robert Sayre and A. J. Stockbridge 1936
- Creator: University of New Mexico. Center for Southwest Research.
- Date: 1936
- Collection Number: MSS 167 SC
- Size: 1 folder
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of one typewritten "Grub-Stake Agreement." Robert H. Sayre agrees topay A.J. Stockbridge's expenses while prospecting in Northern Arizona. In the Oct. 13, 1936agreement, Stockbridge is required to submit weekly reports of his progress. For his efforts,Stockbridge will be compensated one eighth of any proceeds directly related to the sale or profitsof the claims.
- Access Terms:
- Stockbridge, Jack, 1873-
- Prospecting -- Arizona
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 15, 1854 - Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy arrives in New Mexico. He later writes that only 10 Catholic priests are in the whole territory and they were "neglectful and extortionate, churches in ruins and no schools." He immediately begins to update the area's isolated, various worshiping practices.|
There are currently 0 users online.