- Title: Gross, Kelly and Company Records 1863-1996
- Creator: Gross, Kelly and Company, Inc.
- Date: 1863-1996
- Collection Number: MSS 96 BC
- Size: 124 bound vol., 65 packages, 77 boxes (125 linear ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This collection contains business records of the commercial firm Gross, Kelly and Co.,1902-1954, and its predecessors, Otero, Sellar and Co., 1867-1882, and Gross, Blackwell and Co.,1882-1902. Records include correspondence, ledgers, account books, stock books, invoices,receipts, deeds, legal documents, and stock certificates.
- Access Terms:
- Kelly, Henry T.
- Kelly, Ellis T.
- Kelly, Daniel T., 1886-
- Kelly, Margaret Gross
- Kelly, Caroline L.
- Gross, Kelly and Company, Inc.
- Gross, Blackwell and Company
- Otero, Sellar and Company
- Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway Company
- New Mexico -- Business -- History
- Colorado -- Commerce
- New Mexico -- Commerce
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- History
- Hides and skins industry -- History
- Lumber trade -- History
- Sheep industry -- History
- Wool -- Marketing
- Santa Fe Fiesta
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 3, 1872 - New Mexico voters reject a second constitutional issue to gain statehood. The loss is attributed to low voter turnout. The first 1850 Constitution passed New Mexico voters but not U.S. Congress.|
There are currently 0 users online.