- Title: Greater Albuquerque Library Association Records, 1950-1980
- Creator: Greater Albuquerque Library Association
- Date: 1950-1980
- Collection Number: MSS 417 BC
- Size: 1 box (1 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Greater Albuquerque Library Association Records consist of correspondence and otherdocuments related to the business of the organization between 1950 and 1980. Included arecopies of the Association's constitution and by-laws (1980), a few newspaper clippings aboutAssociation events, and copies of meeting notices. Most items are typed and three cassettes oflectures presented by the group are included.
- Access Terms:
- Greater Albuquerque Library Association
- Albuquerque Library Association
- Libraries--New Mexico--Societies, etc
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 5, 1967 - Reies Lopez Tijerina and a group of his followers shoot up the Rio Arriba County Courthouse in Tierra Amarilla and take hostages in protest of land grant circumstances.|
There are currently 0 users online.