- Title: Grace Thompson Edmister Papers 1904-1984
- Creator: Edmister, Grace Thompson, 1890-1984
- Date: 1904-1984
- Collection Number: MSS 472 BC
- Size: 5 boxes (5 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Grace Thompson Edmister Papers at the University of New Mexico consist of threeseries. Series l, in two boxes, contains general material--personal records, correspondence,photographs, printed matter and newspaper clippings--related to her life and career from l904 tol984. The material is chronologically arranged in 5 sub-series according to her years of residencein Defiance, Ohio, l904-l9l8, l935; Albuquerque, New Mexico, l920-l942; Columbus, Ohio,l942-l959; New Rochelle, New York, l960-l970; and Albuquerque, New Mexico, l970-l984.Folder l4 in Box 2 contains biographical material and her obituary.
- Access Terms:
- Edmister, Grace Thompson, 1890-1984
- Cadman, Charles Wakefield l88l-l946
- Campa, Arthur L., (Arthur Leon), l905-1978
- DeHuff, Elizabeth Willis, l886-1983-
- Densmore, Frances l867-l957
- Espinel, Luisa
- Holbrook, Carey
- Lieurance, Thurlow, l878-l963
- Robb, J. D., (John Donals), l892-
- Tsianina, l892-
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 5, 1967 - Reies Lopez Tijerina and a group of his followers shoot up the Rio Arriba County Courthouse in Tierra Amarilla and take hostages in protest of land grant circumstances.|
There are currently 0 users online.