- Title: Grabados del Taller de Gráfica Popular : 23 grabados y litografías de cada uno de los componentes de TGP Folio
- Date: 1956
- Collection Number: PICT 999-020
- Size: 1 portfolio ( leaf,  plates) : ill. ; 29 cm)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The portfolio "Grabados del Taller de Gráfica Popular" contains 20 offset reproductions.Subjects predominately focus on social issues affecting Mexico in the 1940s – 1960s, including pollution, war, agriculture, and labor issues. Most works are identified by artist, date, and a title. Text is in Spanish. There are biographies of artists. Some of the artists represented in this collection are Pablo O'Higgins, Leopoldo Mendez, Mariana Yampolsky, and Angél Bracho.
- Access Terms:
- Mendez, Leopoldo, 1902-1969
- Bracho, Angel, 1911-
- O'Higgins, Pablo, 1904-
- Yampolsky, Mariana, 1925-
- Taller de Gráfica Popular (Mexico City, Mexico)
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 15, 1854 - Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy arrives in New Mexico. He later writes that only 10 Catholic priests are in the whole territory and they were "neglectful and extortionate, churches in ruins and no schools." He immediately begins to update the area's isolated, various worshiping practices.|
There are currently 0 users online.