- Title: Grabados del Taller de Gráfica Popular : 23 grabados y litografías de cada uno de los componentes de TGP Folio
- Date: 1956
- Collection Number: PICT 999-020
- Size: 1 portfolio ( leaf,  plates) : ill. ; 29 cm)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The portfolio "Grabados del Taller de Gráfica Popular" contains 20 offset reproductions.Subjects predominately focus on social issues affecting Mexico in the 1940s – 1960s, including pollution, war, agriculture, and labor issues. Most works are identified by artist, date, and a title. Text is in Spanish. There are biographies of artists. Some of the artists represented in this collection are Pablo O'Higgins, Leopoldo Mendez, Mariana Yampolsky, and Angél Bracho.
- Access Terms:
- Mendez, Leopoldo, 1902-1969
- Bracho, Angel, 1911-
- O'Higgins, Pablo, 1904-
- Yampolsky, Mariana, 1925-
- Taller de Gráfica Popular (Mexico City, Mexico)
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 5, 1967 - Reies Lopez Tijerina and a group of his followers shoot up the Rio Arriba County Courthouse in Tierra Amarilla and take hostages in protest of land grant circumstances.|
There are currently 0 users online.