- Title: Glenn D. Macy Papers, 1925-1944
- Creator: Macy, G. D. (Glenn D.)
- Date: 1925-1944
- Collection Number: MSS 242 SC
- Size: 1 folder
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This small collection contains correspondence and documents from G.D. Macy, a consultinggeologist in Santa Fe. The letters addressed to and from Macy focus on mining questions inGuatemala. One of Macy's letters is addressed from Leadville, CO. The collection contains anumber of reports on Guatemalan petroleum resources and geological characteristics. Alsoincluded are a number of translated legal documents dealing with mining in Guatemala. Ablueprint for a mining claim in Honduras and maps of Central America and Mexico round out thecollection. All materials are in English
- Access Terms:
- Petroleum industry and trade--Guatemala
- Petroleum industry and trade--Central America
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 5, 1967 - Reies Lopez Tijerina and a group of his followers shoot up the Rio Arriba County Courthouse in Tierra Amarilla and take hostages in protest of land grant circumstances.|
There are currently 0 users online.