- Title: George McCrossen Papers 1756-1983 (bulk 1919-1940)
- Creator: McCrossen, George
- Date: 1756-1983
- Collection Number: MSS 356 BC
- Size: 12 boxes (9.8 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Cover of order form (Box 1B, Scrapbook 2).
- Access Terms:
- McCrossen Handwoven Textiles, Inc.
- John Reed Club of Santa Fe (Santa Fe, N.M.)
- Advertising -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Art Patronage -- United States
- Authors, American -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Handloom Industry -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Radicalism -- United States
- Textile industry -- United States
- Malet, Dora, 1904-1927
- Mallett, Frank
- McCrossen Family Records, 1756-1983
- McCrossen, Mary E. Mathews 1868-1947
- McCrossen, Preston E. 1894-198?
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979
- Santa Fe Sinfonietta and Choral Society, 1950-1963
- Traven, B., 1890?-1969
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|May 30, 1881 - Gov. Lew Wallace leaves Santa Fe, serving since Sept. 1878. The "Las Vegas Optic" calls him "best executive New Mexico has had for many years."|
There are currently 0 users online.