- Title: George McCrossen Papers 1756-1983 (bulk 1919-1940)
- Creator: McCrossen, George
- Date: 1756-1983
- Collection Number: MSS 356 BC
- Size: 12 boxes (9.8 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Cover of order form (Box 1B, Scrapbook 2).
- Access Terms:
- McCrossen Handwoven Textiles, Inc.
- John Reed Club of Santa Fe (Santa Fe, N.M.)
- Advertising -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Art Patronage -- United States
- Authors, American -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Handloom Industry -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Radicalism -- United States
- Textile industry -- United States
- Malet, Dora, 1904-1927
- Mallett, Frank
- McCrossen Family Records, 1756-1983
- McCrossen, Mary E. Mathews 1868-1947
- McCrossen, Preston E. 1894-198?
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979
- Santa Fe Sinfonietta and Choral Society, 1950-1963
- Traven, B., 1890?-1969
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 15, 1854 - Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy arrives in New Mexico. He later writes that only 10 Catholic priests are in the whole territory and they were "neglectful and extortionate, churches in ruins and no schools." He immediately begins to update the area's isolated, various worshiping practices.|
There are currently 0 users online.