- Title: George M. Williamson Architectural Drawings and Plans
- Date: ca. 1928
- Collection Number: SWA Williamson Drawings
- Size: 3 sets (.10 linear ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The George M. Williamson Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains three sets of architectural drawings and plans. Buildings include the Albuquerque Country Club, Albuquerque, New Mexico (1928); St. Michael_s College Dormitory (c. 1920s) and Santa Fe High School (1928), both in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Access Terms:
- Williamson, George M
- Architecture -- New Mexico
- Architectural design -- New Mexico
- Pueblo Revival
- Spanish Colonial Revival
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|July 14, 1881 - William Bonney, aka Billy the Kid, is shot and killed by Lincoln County Sheriff Pat Garrett who ambushed him in a darkened bedroom at Pete Maxwell's ranch in Fort Sumner. The Kid's last words were "Quien es, quien es?" (Who's there, who's there?)|
There are currently 0 users online.