- Title: George Fitzpatrick Scrapbook, 1932
- Creator: Fitzpatrick, George
- Date: 1932
- Collection Number: MSS 13 BC
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: A scrapbook containing clippings from a series of articles about Black Jack Ketchum writtenby George Fitzpatrick and Joe Bursey for the New Mexico State Tribune, 1932.Thomas E. "Black Jack Ketchum was the leader of a notorious band of train robbers in theSouthwest. He was hanged in Clayton, N.M. on April 26, 1901. The series of articles constitutesa biographical sketch of Ketchum from childhood through his death.
- Access Terms:
- Ketchum, Black Jack, 1865 or 6-1901
- Ketchum, Black Jack, 1865 or 6-1901 -- Biography
- Bursey, Joe
- Outlaws -- Southwest, New -- Biography
- Criminology -- Southwest, New
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|February 18, 1930 - New Mexico State University professor Clyde W. Tombaugh discovers the planet of Pluto.|
There are currently 0 users online.