- Title: George E. Breece Lumber Company 1890-1945
- Creator: George E. Breece Lumber Company
- Date: 1890-1945
- Collection Number: MSS 104 BC
- Size: 2 boxes (2 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The collection consists of two boxes containing contracts, patents, deeds, abstracts, and certificates of land titles,with companies such as the Cloudcroft Land and Lumber Co., the American Lumber Co., and the McKinley Land and Lumber Co., plus original contracts with the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad and other railway companies. Correspondence and contracts drawn up by W.A.Keleher, the company attorney are also included, as are letters of Hugo and Lottie V. Seaberg, and records of transactions made by Charles O. Breece, vice-president and treasurer of the American Land Company.
- Access Terms:
- Breece, George Elmer
- George E. Breece Lumber Company
- McKinley Land and Lumber Co.
- American Lumber Company (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- New Mexico -- Business -- History
- Businesses- New Mexico
- Land companies -- New Mexico
- Timber -- New Mexico
- Lumber trade -- New Mexico
- Railroads -- New Mexico
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 1, 1868 - The Treaty of Bosque Redondo creates the Navajo Indian Reservation, which later expands into areas of western New Mexico, northeastern Arizona and southeastern Utah.|
There are currently 0 users online.