- Title: Gene Frumkin photograph collection 1968-1990
- Creator: Frumkin, Gene
- Date: 1968-1990
- Collection Number: PICT 000-327
- Size: 1 folder (5 photographic prints ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Five photographs of author Gene Frumkin, whose works include poems that focus on nature in the southwestern United States.
- Access Terms:
- Frumkin, Gene
- Poets, American -- 20th century
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|November 15, 1854 - Archbishop Jean Baptiste Lamy arrives in New Mexico. He later writes that only 10 Catholic priests are in the whole territory and they were "neglectful and extortionate, churches in ruins and no schools." He immediately begins to update the area's isolated, various worshiping practices.|
There are currently 0 users online.