- Title: Garo Z. Antreasian Papers 1956-1987
- Creator: Antreasian, Garo Z.
- Date: 1956-1987
- Collection Number: MSS 502 BC
- Size: 9 boxes (9 cubic feet)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This collection emphasizes Garo Antreasians's career as art educator, artist, and to a lesser degree the role he played in University and local issues. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this collection is the last box, as it contains many preliminary marquee boards which later evolved into finished works.
- Access Terms:
- Antreasian, Garo Z., 1922-
- Tamarind Institute
- Tamarind Lithography Workshop
- Albuquerque Museum
- Lithography--United States20th century
- Lithographers--United States
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 5, 1967 - Reies Lopez Tijerina and a group of his followers shoot up the Rio Arriba County Courthouse in Tierra Amarilla and take hostages in protest of land grant circumstances.|
There are currently 0 users online.