- Title: E.R. Harrington Papers 1945-1978
- Creator: Harrington, Eldred R., 1902-
- Date: 1945-1978
- Collection Number: MSS 299 BC
- Size: 4 boxes (4 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Albuquerque High School students with science experiment. Part of the E.R. Harrington Pictorial Collection PICT 000-299 (Box 1, Folder 4).
- Access Terms:
- Harrington, Eldred R., 1902-
- Harrington, Iris L., Mrs.
- Albuquerque Hight School (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Education--New Mexico
- High schools--New Mexico
- Pueblo Indians--Folklore
- Navajo Indians--Folklore
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 26, 1853 - Romolo Barela receives a land grant from Mexican authorities in the Gadsden Purchase area of southern New Mexico, which he uses to plant an orchard. Fifty years later, his heirs lost their fight to have the grant confirmed by the United States because a lesser official issued the grant.|
There are currently 0 users online.