- Title: E.R. Harrington Papers 1945-1978
- Creator: Harrington, Eldred R., 1902-
- Date: 1945-1978
- Collection Number: MSS 299 BC
- Size: 4 boxes (4 cu. ft.)
- Repository: University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: Albuquerque High School students with science experiment. Part of the E.R. Harrington Pictorial Collection PICT 000-299 (Box 1, Folder 4).
- Access Terms:
- Harrington, Eldred R., 1902-
- Harrington, Iris L., Mrs.
- Albuquerque Hight School (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Education--New Mexico
- High schools--New Mexico
- Pueblo Indians--Folklore
- Navajo Indians--Folklore
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|September 21, 1595 - Don Juan de Oñate signs a contract in Mexico that entitles him to lead the colonization of New Mexico. Because of a series of bureaucratic and political maneuverings compounded by funding problems due to the delay, his expedition took several years to finally leave Mexico.|
There are currently 0 users online.