- Title: Kay V. Wiest Negative Collection
- Date: 1963-c. 1972
- Collection Number: IAIA-MS010
- Size: 7-5 ½ x 12” boxes (2100 4x5 Negatives), 5-binder boxes (1900 4x5 Negatives). Total--Approx. 4,000 images.
- Language: English
- Location: Institute of American Indian Arts, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: The Kay Wiest Negative Collection consists of roughly 4,000 4x5 negatives related to her time as staff photographer at the Institute of American Indian Arts from c. 1964-1971. The collection documents student life, faculty, academic activities, student artwork, exhibitions, field trips, graduates, events, campus, and the BIA Collection (now referred to as the National Collection of Contemporary Native American Art) at the IAIA Museum.
- Access Terms:
- Wiest, Kay V.
- Institute of American Indian Arts.
- Institute of American Indian Arts -- Museum.
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 15, 1904 - The U.S. Private Land Claims court adjourns its final session after 13 years of adjudicating Spanish and Mexican land grants assumed by the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo. Most grants were in New Mexico.|
There are currently 0 users online.