- Title: Inventory of the Santa Fe Railway Calendars 1907-1991
- Collection Number: MS04
- Size: 1 oversize box
- Location: New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe, NM
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This inventory contains information on 27 calendar boards of regional paintings by Southwest artists and include the years issued, the titles of the artworks shown in the lithograph form, and the names of the artists.
- Access Terms:
- Couse, E.I.
- Delano, Gerard C.
- George de Ville, E.
- Akin, Louis
- Mizen, Frederic
- Hennings, E. Martin
- Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway Company
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 20, 1835 - Manual Sanchez, mayor of Las Trampas, establishes the Mora land grant. After a boundary survey, he distributes land parcels to 75 families who mostly settle along the Mora River.|
There are currently 0 users online.