- Title:Theron M. Trombeau, Sleepy Burro School of Art 1956-1976
- Creator: Trombeau, Theron M.
- Collection Number: MS01
- Size: 3 cu. ft; 1 over-sized box
- Location: New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe, NM.
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This Collection consists of drawings, paintings and notes of Theron M. Trombeau; curricula of Sleepy Burro School of Art; instructional materials; bulletins; newsletters; and correspondence pertaining to the school activities. It also contains training exercises of Trombeau during his enrollment at Famous Artists School (Section II, infra.), and critiques of his artwork in response to the assignments given to him at that school.
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 22, 1791 - Pedro de Nava, military commander of the Internal Provinces of New Spain, instructs his captains to distribute some presidio lands to soldiers. Santa Fe was the only community with a presidio in New Mexico.|
There are currently 0 users online.