- Title:Theron M. Trombeau, Sleepy Burro School of Art 1956-1976
- Creator: Trombeau, Theron M.
- Collection Number: MS01
- Size: 3 cu. ft; 1 over-sized box
- Location: New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe, NM.
- Link: Click Here to View the Complete Record for this Item.
- Scope and Content: This Collection consists of drawings, paintings and notes of Theron M. Trombeau; curricula of Sleepy Burro School of Art; instructional materials; bulletins; newsletters; and correspondence pertaining to the school activities. It also contains training exercises of Trombeau during his enrollment at Famous Artists School (Section II, infra.), and critiques of his artwork in response to the assignments given to him at that school.
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|May 23, 1868 - Christopher "Kit" Carson, explorer, soldier and Indian campaigner who led Navajo captives on "The Long Walk," dies of hemorrhage. Although he began his military career as an Indian fighter, he changed his philosophy later in life to be sympathetic toward Native Americans.|
There are currently 0 users online.