- Title: Edward H. Kemp Collection
- Dates: 1899 - 1941
- Collection Number: PAC 027
- Size: 1.5 linear feet
- Repository: Palace of the Governors Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the Complete Record for this Item.
- Languages: English
- Scope and Content The bulk of the holdings in the Photo Archives are of Southwestern subjects dating to the mid-1920s. The approximately 250 prints includes photographs of New Mexico landmarks and places, San Gabriel Ranch, Pecos River, Conjilon Camp, Santa Fe Fiesta, Grand Canyon, Colorado scenes, Taos, Albuquerque, Harvey Cars, Pueblos and some California. Photographs are sorted in folders by Kemp numbers but listed below by negative number. Collection also includes one photo album of 6”x 8” prints.
- Access Terms
- Dude Ranches - Arizona
- Dude Ranches - New Mexico
- Scenic Byways - New Mexico
- Tourism - New Mexico
- Tourism – Southwest
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 20, 1835 - Manual Sanchez, mayor of Las Trampas, establishes the Mora land grant. After a boundary survey, he distributes land parcels to 75 families who mostly settle along the Mora River.|
There are currently 0 users online.