- Title: Adam Clark Vroman
- Dates: 1895 - 1904
- Collection Number: PAC 028
- Size:.33 Linear Feet
- Repository: Palace of the Governors Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the Complete Record for this Item.
- Languages: English
- Scope and Content Collection of approximately 85 prints, this collection is comprised for the most part of Vroman’s work on Pueblo mission churches. Includes some platinum prints. Contents list is by negative number and brief title.
- Access Terms
- Indians of North America - Southwest
- Landscape photographs - Southwest
- Mission Churches - New Mexico
- Native American Life
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 20, 1835 - Manual Sanchez, mayor of Las Trampas, establishes the Mora land grant. After a boundary survey, he distributes land parcels to 75 families who mostly settle along the Mora River.|
There are currently 0 users online.