- Title: Adam Clark Vroman
- Dates: 1895 - 1904
- Collection Number: PAC 028
- Size:.33 Linear Feet
- Repository: Palace of the Governors Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the Complete Record for this Item.
- Languages: English
- Scope and Content Collection of approximately 85 prints, this collection is comprised for the most part of Vroman’s work on Pueblo mission churches. Includes some platinum prints. Contents list is by negative number and brief title.
- Access Terms
- Indians of North America - Southwest
- Landscape photographs - Southwest
- Mission Churches - New Mexico
- Native American Life
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|April 4, 1879 - The first Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway locomotive steams into Las Vegas, N.M., bringing prosperity to that town and diminishing commerce on the Santa Fe Trail.|
There are currently 0 users online.