- Title: Royal A. Prentice Collection
- Dates: 1893 - 1955
- Collection Number: PAC 016
- Size: 7.5 linear feet
- Repository: Palace of the Governors Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the Complete Record for this Item.
- Languages: English
- Scope and Content: Materials include 4x5 and 5x7 glass plate negatives, 4x5 and other various sized film negatives most of which is nitrate, prints, photo albums, film boxes with citation information, hand colored photos and notes.
- Access Terms
- Archaeology - Southwest
- History - New Mexico
- Indians of North America - Southwest
- Outdoor recreation
- Photograph albums
- Rock Art - Southwest
- Spanish American War
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|May 23, 1868 - Christopher "Kit" Carson, explorer, soldier and Indian campaigner who led Navajo captives on "The Long Walk," dies of hemorrhage. Although he began his military career as an Indian fighter, he changed his philosophy later in life to be sympathetic toward Native Americans.|
There are currently 0 users online.