- Title: Royal A. Prentice Collection
- Dates: 1893 - 1955
- Collection Number: PAC 016
- Size: 7.5 linear feet
- Repository: Palace of the Governors Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the Complete Record for this Item.
- Languages: English
- Scope and Content: Materials include 4x5 and 5x7 glass plate negatives, 4x5 and other various sized film negatives most of which is nitrate, prints, photo albums, film boxes with citation information, hand colored photos and notes.
- Access Terms
- Archaeology - Southwest
- History - New Mexico
- Indians of North America - Southwest
- Outdoor recreation
- Photograph albums
- Rock Art - Southwest
- Spanish American War
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 20, 1835 - Manual Sanchez, mayor of Las Trampas, establishes the Mora land grant. After a boundary survey, he distributes land parcels to 75 families who mostly settle along the Mora River.|
There are currently 0 users online.