- Title: John K. Hillers Collection
- Dates: 1872 - 1915
- Collection Number: PAC 020
- Size: .5 linear feet
- Repository: Palace of the Governors Photo Archives
- Link: Click here to view the Complete Record for this Item.
- Languages: English
- Scope and Content: Collections consists of original prints, with some duplicates, of New Mexico scenes, Pueblos and their inhabitants, Arizona, landscapes, and archaeological sites, most dating to 1879-1880. There are 50 duplicate prints in the collection, as many as four copies of some. All are albumen prints, stereoviews, many mounted on card stock, some printed with geologic survey graphics. There are also a number of prints used in the exhibition at the 1915 San Diego World Exposition.
- Access Terms
- Archaeology - Southwest
- Indians of North America - Southwest
- Landscape photographs
- Native American Life
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|October 15, 1909 - President William Howard Taft visits the Alvarado Hotel in Albuquerque and later that evening he gets in sharp debate with citizens who are rallying for statehood.|
There are currently 0 users online.