- Title: All roads lead to Albuquerque, Railroads
- Creator: Palmer, Mo; Wilson, Spencer; Krakow, Jerry
- Subject: Railroad travel -- Southwest, New -- History; Fred Harvey (Firm) -- History; Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company -- History; Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History; Indian tourism -- Southwest, New -- History
- Description: Albuquerque in the Days of the Alvarado,"" presented by Mo Palmer, Faculty, New Mexico History, Sandia Preparatory School; ""Revolution by Rail: The Coming of the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad to New Mexico,"" presented by Dr. Spencer Wilson, professor emeritus of History, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology; ""Southwestern Indian Detours: Partnership of the Santa Fe-Fred Harvey System, A New Departure in Railroading,"" presented by Dr. Jerry Krakow, National Park Service.
- Date: August 27, 2005
- Collection: CSWR Moving Images
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item