- Title: Using public history to stimulate neighborhood revitalization : the view from St. Louis
- Creator: Hurley, Andrew, 1961-
- Subject: Public history--Missouri--St. Louis; Urban renewal --Missouri--St. Louis; Historic preservation --Missouri--St. Louis; Public history --Missouri--St. Louis; Community development --Missouri--St. Louis
- Description: Andrew Hurley, Professor of History from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, and author of ""Diners, Bowling Alleys, and Trailer Parks: Chasing the American Dream in Postwar Consumer Culture,"" and ""Environmental Inequalities: Class, Race, and Industrial Pollution in Gary Indiana, 1945-1980,"" discusses his current research on relationships between public history and neighborhood revitalizaiton.
- Date: November 14, 2002
- Collection: CSWR Moving Images
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item