- Title: Trading Ideas without Trading Places: The Humanities, the Science, and the Publics.
- Creator: Moy, Timothy
- Subject: Climatic changes -- Environmental aspects -- New Mexico; Global warming -- New Mexico
- Description: Timothy Moy, UNM Associate Professor of History discusses the need for interdisciplinary collaboration between the humanities and the sciences, specifically in addressing the challenges and problems related to climate change.
- Date: April 11, 2003
- Collection: CSWR Moving Images
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item