- Title: A knowledge of repressive borders : Chicano studies & the question of emancipation
- Creator: Buriel, Juan R.
- Subject: Mexican Americans -- Study and teaching; Mexican Americans -- Intellectual life; Culture -- Study and teaching -- United States
- Description: Juan Buriel, a UNM American Studies graduate student presents a paper examining the competing ideas of an over determined narative of victimization and a narative of empowerment in Chicano studies texts.
- Date: May 2, 2001
- Collection: CSWR Moving Images
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item