- Title: A presentation on Senator Bronson Cutting
- Creator: Witemeyer, Hugh
- Subject: Cutting, Bronson M., 1888-1935; Legislators -- United States -- Biography; United States. Congress. Senate -- Biography; Progressivism (United States politics); New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950
- Description: Hugh Witemeyer, UNM Professor of English presents on Bronson Cutting. Bronson Cutting, 1888-1935, was one of the seminal figures in New Mexico politics in the first half of the 20th century. A 1910 honors graduate of Harvard University, he moved to Santa Fe that same year because of health problems. As a US Senator representing New Mexico, Cutting championed Hispanic involvement in government and issuses of poverty, labor rights, and veterans affairs.
- Date: March 22, 2001
- Collection: CSWR Moving Images
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item