- Title: Los valientes no asesinan!
- Creator: Alberto Beltrán
- Subject: Taller de Gráfica Popular (Mexico City, Mexico); Juárez, Benito 1806-1872;
- Description: This offset lithographic reproduction of a linocut is one of twenty prints pertaining to the "1972 año de Juárez: 20 grabados" portfolio. Juárez is shown being protected from the imminent threat of opposing militia men whose rifles are pointed directly at him.
- Date: 1972
- Collection: Taller de Grafica Popular Pictorial Collection, 1935-1990
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|July 26, 1861 - In the first Civil War clash in New Mexico, Confederates capture Fort Fillmore near Las Cruces. Lt. Col. John Baylor's Rebels capture 400 Bluecoats fleeing to Fort Stanton. Within a week, Baylor establishes the Confederate Territory of Arizona.|
There are currently 0 users online.