- Title: Los valientes no asesinan!
- Creator: Alberto Beltrán
- Subject: Taller de Gráfica Popular (Mexico City, Mexico); Juárez, Benito 1806-1872;
- Description: This offset lithographic reproduction of a linocut is one of twenty prints pertaining to the "1972 año de Juárez: 20 grabados" portfolio. Juárez is shown being protected from the imminent threat of opposing militia men whose rifles are pointed directly at him.
- Date: 1972
- Collection: Taller de Grafica Popular Pictorial Collection, 1935-1990
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|June 26, 1853 - Romolo Barela receives a land grant from Mexican authorities in the Gadsden Purchase area of southern New Mexico, which he uses to plant an orchard. Fifty years later, his heirs lost their fight to have the grant confirmed by the United States because a lesser official issued the grant.|
There are currently 0 users online.