- Title: Los valientes no asesinan!
- Creator: Alberto Beltrán
- Subject: Taller de Gráfica Popular (Mexico City, Mexico); Juárez, Benito 1806-1872;
- Description: This offset lithographic reproduction of a linocut is one of twenty prints pertaining to the "1972 año de Juárez: 20 grabados" portfolio. Juárez is shown being protected from the imminent threat of opposing militia men whose rifles are pointed directly at him.
- Date: 1972
- Collection: Taller de Grafica Popular Pictorial Collection, 1935-1990
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item
New forum topics
Your Opinion Counts
This Month in New Mexico History
|May 26, 1834 - After a short effort to prohibit Americans from entering and owning land in New Mexico, Texas and California, the Mexican Congress reverses the policy, but centralist factions in Mexico City would soon revive the policy because of the growing number of American immigrants.|
There are currently 0 users online.