- Title: Ash Upson
- Creator: Bond, Marshall, 1867-1941
- Subject: Bond, Marshall, 1867-1941; Lincoln County War; Marshall Ashmun (Ash) Upson, 1828-1894; Garrett, Pat F. (Pat Floyd), 1850-1908; Billy, the Kid; Bonney, William H., 1859-1881
- Description: Portrait of Ash Upson, seated wearing a dark suit, sweater and bow tie. Note on reverse of photograph identifies Ash Upson as ghost writer for Pat Garretts book, "The Life of Billy the Kid".
- Date: ca. 1875-1894
- Collection: Selected Items from the Pictorial Collections
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item