New Mexico Resources
- New Mexico's Digital Collections
- Provides access to over 80,000 items from New Mexico's libraries, archives and museums including photographs, documents, maps, art, music and videos.
- Albuquerque Bernalillo County Libraries Centennial website
- Albuquerque Public Libraries site listing a variety of state centennial resources online.
- Old New Mexico Places Map
- A map of New Mexico with historical photographs of locations around the state.
- Atlas of Historic New Mexico Maps
- This website contains twenty historic maps of New Mexico, annotated with descriptions by the mapmakers and by other people living, working, and exploring in New Mexico.
- Books about New Mexico (Google books)
- Centennial of New Mexico Statehood (UNM LoboVault)
- Articles about the federal presence in New Mexico with special emphasis given the years between 1898 and 1945.
- New Mexico Digital History Project
- The website showcases historical documents and brings visitors face to face with archival collections, video footage, oral histories and photographs.
- Rocky Mountain Online Archive
- The region’s largest collection of inventories and finding aids for archival collections at institutions throughout New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming.
American West Resources
- American Memory Project
- American Memory is a gateway to the Library of Congress's vast resources of digitized American historical materials.
- Arizona Memory Project
- The Arizona Memory Project is an online effort to provide access to the wealth of primary sources in Arizona libraries, archives, museums and other cultural institutions.
- Chaco Digital Initiative
- A digital archive that integrates much of the widely dispersed archaeological data collection from Chaco Canyon.
- Chronicling America
- Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about all American newspapers.
- Heritage West
- Heritage West is a database that brings together thousands of digital objects from the collections of museums, libraries, historical societies and archives from throughout the Western United States.
- Western Waters Digital Library
- The Western Waters Digital Library is dedicated to providing access to water-related resources regarding the Trans-Mississippi region of North America.