- Title: Allen Collection; no.10670
- Creator: unknown
- Subject: Late 19th or early 20th century photograph; New Mexico, People, Landscape; Building- Dwellings.
- Description: Black and white image of a small camp, identified as the the Fleming Camp along side Bear Creek. Two large canvas tents are seen on an elevated bank near what appears to be a dry creek bed. Surrounding mountains are covered with trees and shrub. Background; large mountain, possibly Bear Mountain. Written in white pencil below image on matte paper; "The Fleming Camp On Bear Creek." Image mounted on black matte paper.
- Date: unknown
- Collection: Silver City Museum
- Link: Click here to view the complete record for this item